[GE users] Sun Grid Pilot Project

Ron Chen ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 2 05:36:02 GMT 2005

DanT's blog mentioned the Sun Grid, I followed the link and
found that the pilot project is offering 100 hrs of free CPU
time.

http://sun.java.net/sungrid/

They also put a number of PDFs online, but I am still away and
don't have access to the printer in my office :(

A quick look at the docs, the Sun Grid is using SGE 6.0 update
3.
(see: http://www.sun.com/service/sungrid/SunGridUG.pdf)

 -Ron

http://mail.yahoo.com