[GE users] Using SGE to Manage LIcenses?

Magnus Söderberg magnus.soderberg at switchcore.com
Wed Nov 2 08:56:38 GMT 2005

Chris (& Mark),
I for sure have an interest for such a solution and a bunch of
applications that uses FlexLM for licensing. I have a 5.3p6 SGE
installation to try on and I am reasonably fluent in Perl.
What I really do not have is a lot of time but I still feel I'd like to
contribute so I'd be happy to act as a beta-tester once there is
something that is seemingly working.
Let me know if I can be of any use.

--
Magnus Söderberg, M.Sc.E.E