[GE users] better Globus integration for GE-multiclustering??

Ron Price ronald.charles.price at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 21:27:53 GMT 2005

Rayson,

That was/is a great recommendation to Ian! I have been working with Globus
for the last two years, and it is a pain to install, configure and
administer.
GT4 is much better, but still lacking. My general recommendation would be
to make the install as easy as SGE. I have never had a text based
installation
go so smoothly. So, maybe add a few more questions to the SGE install that
will grab, install and configure GT4 (possibly only the necessary portions
of
GTX to join SGE clusters together) before/after SGE is installed and
configured.
I realize that would be NO small task.

Regards,

Ron Price