[GE users] Load Balancing

Ron Price ronald.charles.price at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 21:44:38 GMT 2005

Hi Reuti,

I'm looking for a way to load balance among queues or among job types that
span multiple queues. I know that load balancing is many things, but mostly
I'm looking for a way to detect that a resource isn't being used and have
SGE automatically assign a job to that unused resource.

I would also like to add that this is BY FAR the most useful mailing list I
have ever been
a part of. Thanks everyone!

/ron