[GE users] Load Balancing

Ron Price ronald.charles.price at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 22:26:15 GMT 2005

Reuti,

Yes, I know. The problem I'm having is how to get the behaviour I need out
of SGE. In other words I need the load balancing to work in a specific way.
So I'm looking at ways of implementing policies, subordinate queues or load
parameters to get this behaviour:

 load balance among job types that span multiple queues

 Thanks,

/ron