[GE users] qrsh/qlogin accounting issue

Joe Fu Joe.Fu at synopsys.com
Fri Nov 4 22:01:24 GMT 2005

Thanks Guys, I will check it out...

-Joe

-----Original Message-----
From: Ron Chen [mailto:ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, November 04, 2005 7:30 AM
To: users at gridengine.sunsource.net
Subject: Re: [GE users] qrsh/qlogin accounting issue

Currently I am away from the office and didn't have a chance to
see what you changed :(

Can you test whether it still has the additional GID with your
changes?

% qrsh id

and

% qrsh
 (and inside the session, run id)

Can please check in the integration if everything is OK. I
didn't realize that many people are waiting for it *now*.

Thanks,
 -Ron

http://mail.yahoo.com

For additional commands, e-mail: users-help at gridengine.sunsource.net