[GE users] Killing stale processes after a job

Reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Mon Nov 7 18:42:35 GMT 2005

Hi,

Am 07.11.2005 um 18:49 schrieb Clements, Brent M ((SAIC)):

> We've looked at doing that, but the application we are using has a
> bundled custom pvm installed that doesn't really work with the
> pvm-integration instructions that are provided below.

can you give more details, what is so special about this PVM
application, how it's working and provide a "ps -e f -o
pid,ppid,pgrp,command" of a running master node, slave node and after
a qdel? If it uses special PVM daemons, maybe you just have to adjust
the scripts to target the right directory and version of PVM. Which
platform are you running on?

-- Reuti