[GE users] fluent license problem

Chris Dagdigian dag at sonsorol.org
Tue Nov 8 10:52:21 GMT 2005

Not enough info for people to easily comment...

Looks like your prolog script has a number of print statements in it.
Can you show us examples of the output it produces when it runs? Just
telling us "it doesn't work" is not very helpful! Showing us *how* it
fails is important.

The prolog output will be important, as will the output of the query
itself:
query="$SGE_ROOT/$SGE_CELL/common/qlicserver"

When you run the command, $SGE_ROOT/$SGE_CELL/common/qlicserve from
the commandline does it work?

Looks like you are using code snippets from Mark Olesen's writeup,
I've got a modified version of his 'qlicense' code running but have
not gotten around to installing the prolog yet. I don't want to post
the qlicense code in public until Mark has picked a license for it.

-Chris