[GE users] contiguous blocks of nodes

Ron Chen ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 9 16:45:32 GMT 2005

You can take a look at Shannon's PE queue sort API:

http://gridengine.sunsource.net/servlets/BrowseList?list=dev&by=thread&from=3918

It is not enabled in the pre-compiled binary - however, read the
mail thread and tell us what you think :)

 -Ron

P.S. if you want to compile from source, watch out that you may
need to modify a system header file to workaround the system bug
in select() that causes clusters of more than 1024 hosts to stop
working.

http://mail.yahoo.com