[GE users] SGE-6.0u6: Documentation on share_tree parameter "type"?

Andy Schwierskott andy.schwierskott at sun.com
Mon Nov 14 11:17:24 GMT 2005

Erik,

it could be that "type" is alwyys "0" . Do a "qconf -sstree"

If you want to modiy the sharetree via CLI I suggent not "editing" the
sharetree with "qconf -mstree", but use a combination of

    qconf -rsstnode

and

    qconf -mstnode
    qconf -astnode

Show sharetree in human readable format:

    qconf -rsstnode /

and modify a leaf element e.g.

    qconf -mstnode /innernode/default=10

Andy