[GE users] SGE-6.0u6: Documentation on share_tree parameter "type"?

Erik Soyez E.Soyez at science-computing.de
Mon Nov 14 12:37:34 GMT 2005

Hi Andy,

I was actually just parsing "qconf -sstree" and thought I could use "type"
as identifier for nodes and leafes before doing something like:

  for node in $nodelist
  do qconf -mstnode ....
  done

But I swapped concept now and do a "qconf -dstree" before adding the
entire tree from scratch instead of modifying single node/leaf elements.

"qconf -rsstnode /" is great, too, because neither "qconf -rsstnode Root"
nor "qconf -rsstnode /Root" really does the job....

Thanks!!

Erik.