[GE users] SGE-6.0u6: Documentation on share_tree parameter "type"?

Andy Schwierskott andy.schwierskott at sun.com
Mon Nov 14 14:15:38 GMT 2005

Chris,

would be a man page bug if -rsstnode is not documented (could you create an
issue please?). See the help output of qconf how to use it.

% qconf -help|grep node
    [-astnode node_shares_list]              add sharetree node(s)
    [-dstnode node_list]                     remove sharetree node(s)
    [-mstnode node_shares_list]              modify sharetree node(s)
    [-sstnode node_list]                     show sharetree node(s)
    [-rsstnode node_list]                    show sharetree node(s) and its children
node_list               node_path[,node_path,...]
node_path               [/]node_name[[/.]node_name...]
node_shares_list        node_path=shares[,node_path=shares,...]

It exists since 5.2 and was created upon a customer request who needed an
easy mean to modify the sharetree from the command line;-)

Andy