[GE users] better Globus integration for GE-multiclustering??

Krzysztof Wilk chris at gridwisetech.com
Mon Nov 14 15:08:26 GMT 2005

Melvin,

> Installation has improved tremendously in GT4. The way I see it, the
> difficulty in integrating GT and GE has more to do with the
> configuration of WS-GRAM and the integration package. I was told that the
> Globus team's plan right now is to improve on the usability and stability
> of the toolkit. Perhaps LeSC or GridWise can also do something to simplify
> the configuration for their integration package as well? :P

Thanks for your interest in our SGE-GT adapter.
We are starting to work on next release of this adapter.
Any feedback on requested improvements or features is welcome

Feel free to contact us either via our SGE message board:
<http://grid-scape.org/index.php?option=com_simpleboard&Itemid=45&func=showcat&catid=8>
or send an email message to <contact-sge at gridwisetech.com>

Chris
Krzysztof Wilk                        chris at gridwisetech.com
Gridwise Technologies                 http://gridwisetech.com
Grid Consulting and Training          Serving US and Europe