[GE users] SGE-6.0u6: job_load_adjustments for licenses?

Erik Soyez E.Soyez at science-computing.de
Mon Nov 14 17:45:20 GMT 2005

we use Load-Sensors to report free licenses, but if many jobs are
submittet at the same time, we get job errors due to "race conditions".

Now I would like to use the "job_load_adjustments" feature for licenses,
i.e. artificially count down the licenses for each "-l license...."
statement for e.g. 1 minute.

Possible?  Why doesn?t it work in my test setup?

Many thanks,

Erik.