[GE users] qresub as other user

Sebastian Stark stark at tuebingen.mpg.de
Wed Nov 16 08:41:05 GMT 2005

When I qresub another users job than it will be submitted under my own user
account. How can I change this behaviour? Is it possible to administratively
resubmit other users jobs without having to su to their account?

--
Sebastian Stark -- http://www.kyb.tuebingen.mpg.de/~stark
Max Planck Institute for Biological Cybernetics