[GE users] qresub as other user

Andreas Haas Andreas.Haas at Sun.COM
Wed Nov 16 13:48:54 GMT 2005

On Wed, 16 Nov 2005, Sebastian Stark wrote:

> When I qresub another users job than it will be submitted under my own user
> account. How can I change this behaviour?

Please file a bug to IssueZilla for this.

> Is it possible to administratively
> resubmit other users jobs without having to su to their account?

Unfortunately no. As a short-term workaround you could
either remove the qresub binary or do a

   # mv qresub .qresub

and then write script wrapper named "qresub" that verifies id(1)
fits to job user and does not run the .qresub binary if there is
a mismatch.

Regards,
Andreas