[GE users] lam_tight_qrsh-Integration, lamstart Problem

Sebastian ChiefShadow at gmx.de
Wed Nov 16 15:35:59 GMT 2005

    [ The following text is in the "iso-8859-15" character set. ]

Hello,

but it has worked properly a few weeks /month ago. Could this be because
of the new subversion 06, could it help if i try with subversion 04?

It must work with 7.0.6 because our CAE-Software LS-Dyna doesn't support
the nem LAM7.1.1 Version.

Kind Regards,

Sebastian

Erstellt mit Operas revolutionärem E-Mail-Modul: http://www.opera.com/m2/