[GE users] Java language XML bindings for qstat

Thu Nov 17 17:32:17 GMT 2005

All,

As promised, I have just posted a first draft of a tutorial on how to
build JAXB bindings for the qstat -xml output.  Included is a link to a
tarball containing a sample binding.  I welcome feedback.

http://blogs.sun.com/roller/page/templedf?entry=building_xml_bindings_for_qstat

When we get the rough edges hammered out, I'll translate it into a Howto
on http://gridengine.sunsource.net.

Daniel

*        Daniel Templeton   ERGB01 x60220         *
*       Staff Engineer, Sun N1 Grid Engine        *
* "So let the sunshine in.  Face it with a grin.  *
*  Smilers never lose, and frowners never win."   *
*      -Let the Sunshine In, Pebbles Flintstone   *