[GE users] new approach to FLEXlm license integration - The "Olesen Method" - code & draft docs available

Olesen, Mark Mark.Olesen at arvinmeritor.com
Fri Nov 18 10:04:38 GMT 2005

> He offered to provide code that implemented his ideas with the caveat
> that he would be completely unable to provide support or end-user
> assistance. Since I had already written one of the FlexLM integration
> HOWTO's and have a personal interest in application integration
> issues I volunteered to try to support Mark's code if it meant that
> he would be able to release it to the general user community.
> Hopefully I'm up to the task!

Chris,

Thanks for your support and the terrific wiki site. I'm really happy to be
able to contribute and help others with the same license management
problems. Contributing is certainly made a bit easier, when I see people
like you finding the time to make it all work.

Thanks,
/mark

Dr. Mark Olesen
Principal Engineer Thermofluids Analysis
ArvinMeritor Light Vehicle Systems
ArvinMeritor Emissions Technologies GmbH
Biberbachstr. 9
D-86154 Augsburg, GERMANY
tel: +49 (821) 4103 - 862
fax: +49 (821) 4103 - 7862