[GE users] failed receiving gdi request

McCalla, Mac macmccalla at hess.com
Fri Nov 18 13:31:30 GMT 2005

I have seen this occasionally when our qmaster machine got overcommitted
cpu or memory wise. In other words it simply meant that the qmaster
process had more work to do in a given time period than the platform it
was running on could handle.  There are a LOT of reasons why this could
be happening, you might want to start with some basic performance
analysis of your qmaster environment.

HTH,

mac mccalla