[GE users] Strange node installation problem

Yogesh Bhanu yogesh at gsf.de
Mon Nov 21 13:22:54 GMT 2005

Hi ,
         I just reinstalled a FC-3 system that was running as an exec
host . I am using sge 6u6.
Since I'm running local spool, I recreated the directory tree.
Now qstat always returns this value .
longwks32.q at mws20.gsf.de       BIP   0/1       0.11     lx24-x86      E
         error: error message not spooled! (no classic spooling support)

Did I do something wrong . Or do I have to remove the exec host and
readd it the queue.

Any pointers.

Thanks
yogesh