[GE users] Postgresql support

John Marshall John.Marshall at ec.gc.ca
Mon Nov 21 15:29:04 GMT 2005

I just noticed under the source/libs/spool directory
that there is a directory called postgres. I am assuming
that there is a chance to use postgres instead of the
berkeleydb database. However, I do not see any switch
in aimk to select it.

Is postgres being supported. If yes, how can I build
for it (using aimk?)?

Thanks,
John