[GE users] Load Balancing

Tue Nov 22 08:24:39 GMT 2005

Hi Ron,

could you give us some more information what you understand under "load
balance
among job types"?

Will these job types be treated equaly? Or is one always more important
than another?
Should each type have allways access to a specified percantage of the grid?

How to the different job types differ? by resource requests?

Cheers,
Stephan

--
Sun Microsystems GmbH           Stephan Grell
Dr. Leo-Ritter-Str. 7           Software Engineer
http://www.sun.com/grid         mailto:stephan.grell at sun.com