[GE users] new approach to FLEXlm license integration - The "Olesen Method" - code & draft docs available

Sean Dilda agrajag at dragaera.net
Tue Nov 22 19:27:05 GMT 2005

Chris Dagdigian wrote:

> The first draft (along with a downloadable tarball!) is now ready for
> public review at this URL: http://gridengine.info/wiki/index.php/
> Olesen-FLEXlm-Integration.

The proposed solution confuses me some.  Is the complex value still a
consumable?  And if so, does it then subtract from the load value
instead of the complex_values?  If that happens, its the only way I
could make the proposed solution make sense.  However, it doesn't say
that's what's happening.

Also, the proposed solution mentions there are still some small
problems.  Could those be described, please?

Thanks,

Sean