[GE users] Reserving a whole node for a job

Brady Catherman bradyc at uidaho.edu
Tue Nov 29 22:03:07 GMT 2005

Okay.. I have seen this somewhere but for the life of me I can not
find it again.

We have 4 slots reserved per node. How do I go about allowing a user
to take all four slots on the same node as one job? I remember seeing
something about a parallel environment setup or something but like I
said I can't find it..

  (Aka, our user wants to run a multi-threaded application that
consumes everything the none has to offer and doesn't want to starve
somebody else's job.)