[GE users] queue instance * dropped because it is full

Sebastian ChiefShadow at gmx.de
Wed Nov 30 17:05:30 GMT 2005

    [ The following text is in the "iso-8859-15" character set. ]

Hello,

thx for your reply, i found the problem as i looked in the messages-file
of qmaster.

I first started a job as root, which wrote output as root.
Then i started the same job as user, because of this the written output
 from root can't be overwritten, that make the failure.

Thx for your help,

kind regards,

Sebastian

Erstellt mit Operas revolutionärem E-Mail-Modul: http://www.opera.com/m2/