[GE users] Max jobs per project

Alan Miller Alan.Miller at synopsys.com
Thu Apr 6 10:14:14 BST 2006

Thanks Stephen.
So what release is "max jobs per project" targeted for?
Can I read the RFE somewhere?

As for possible workarounds, could I do this via a prolog script?

The idea is this.
I would use a separate queue instead of a batch-high project.
At the queue level I'd configure a prolog script to call some
code (perl,C,..) that would just do a qstat and return true or false
depending on how many jobs the user currently has running in the queue.

Alan