[GE users] MPICH2 tight integration with SGE

Reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Fri Apr 7 12:22:46 BST 2006

Hi Goncalo,

thx for putting this all together, but I wonder, whether the direct
approach wasn't working for you. I mean, let the used connection
method stay as rsh from MPICH2 points of view, only changing http://
gridengine.sunsource.net/project/gridengine/howto/
qrsh_qlogin_ssh.html could do already the trick (of course, setup of
passwordless login is necessary).

-- Reuti