[GE users] qrsh authentication and not

davide cittaro daweonline at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 11:20:53 BST 2006

Hi all, I hope you can give me a hint on this.
I have 10 machines, they are all clones (or they are supposed to be
clones) but... if I'm on the submit host and try qrsh it happens that
on some machines I have "direct" connection, on others I must enter my
password...
The /etc/pam.d files, the /etc/security files, the /etc/xinetd.* files
are all the same, what I should check to let qrsh not asking me the
password again?

Thanks

dawe
http://dawe.ilbello.com
---
"Prediction is very difficult, especially if it's about the future." -
Niels Bohr