[GE users] DRMAA vs. qalter

Wed Apr 12 22:45:44 BST 2006

    [ The following text is in the "ISO-8859-2" character set. ]

Chris,

The DRMAA working group currently has no plans to support the control of
jobs beyond the drmaa_control() routine.  I will forward your request to
that alias, though.

Daniel

Krzysztof Wilk wrote On 04/12/06 18:33,:

>Dear all,
>
>I am wondering if there is any way for current DRMAA implementations in
>GE to support qalter functionality. The qalter tool is used for changing
>attributes of pending jobs.
>
>I could not find any similar functionality neither in DRMAA 1.0
>specification or GE DRMAA Java implementation.
>
>Is there such a feature available or is it going to be included in
>future DRMAA specification releases?
>
>Thanks for your time,
>
>Best,
>Chris

*         Daniel Templeton   UMPK18 x83749           *
*        Staff Engineer, Sun N1 Grid Engine          *
* "What's the sense in never thinkin' 'bout the tomb *
*  When you're much too busy returning to the womb?" *
*                  -They Might Be Giants             *