[GE users] qtcsh segfaults on Debian

Krzysztof Wilk chris at gridwisetech.com
Thu Apr 13 15:05:31 BST 2006

Rayson Ho wrote:
> Can you run qtcsh inside a debugger and capture the stack trace??

Sure, I am anclosing the debugger session script:
--------------------------------------
$ gdb -q /opt/sge6/bin/lx24-x86/qtcsh
Using host libthread_db library "/lib/libthread_db.so.1".
(gdb) run
Starting program: /opt/sge6/bin/lx24-x86/qtcsh
[New Thread 16384 (LWP 7602)]
Unknown colorls variable `do'.

[Switching to Thread 16384 (LWP 7602)]
0x00000000 in ?? ()
(gdb) where
#0  0x00000000 in ?? ()

Best,
Chris
Chris Wilk                            chris.wilk at gridwisetech.com
Consultant

GridwiseTech                          office/fax: +48 12 294 71 20