[GE users] multiple exection nodes process incorrectly by automated install

Marco Donauer - SUN Microsystems Marco.Donauer at Sun.COM
Tue Apr 18 08:36:01 BST 2006

    [ The following text is in the "ISO-8859-2" character set. ]

Chris,

this seems to be bug. Even if it's not a bug in functionality, it's a
bug in error handling, because the autoinstall script should
exit without logging the error into logfile.
Did you check the install.log files?

I will evaluate this behaviour!

Regards,
Marco