[GE users] multiple exection nodes process incorrectly by automated install

Marco Donauer - SUN Microsystems Marco.Donauer at Sun.COM
Tue Apr 18 11:29:28 BST 2006

John,

the ResolveHosts function does not process, if the given hosts are less
then 1.
So giving an empty EXEC_HOST_LIST_RM to the function should also work.

Regards,
Marco