[GE users] multiple exection nodes process incorrectly by automated install

Richard Wonka richard.wonka at web.de
Tue Apr 18 13:55:34 BST 2006

    [ The following text is in the "iso-8859-15" character set. ]

> [...]
> Anyone can confirm this incorrect behaviour?
I can confirm this behaviour.

I scripted an ugly workaround that uses a template config, copies this into a temporary file, overwrites a placeholder in the tempfile with the current hostname and then installs the exec host using the tempfile as config.

I works, but You most likely don't really want this.

Greetings, richard