[GE users] MPICH2 tight integration with SGE

Goncalo Borges goncalo at lip.pt
Thu Apr 20 10:10:32 BST 2006

Hi Reuti and All,
For those who are interested, here is the response of the MPICH staff.

*************
That is probably for the SMPD process manager that is used when running
with SGE. It is also used on Windows. If you do a searh for "nopm" in this
document
www.mcs.anl.gov/mpi/mpich/downloads/mpich2-doc-windev.pdf
you will find some info.

Rajeev

I have checked that in this document you may find the meaning of the "-rsh
or -ssh" and "-nopm" options for mpiexec.

Cheers
Goncalo