[GE users] Re: [GE announce] RE: [GE users] Downtime this Saturday 4/22 9pm - 12pm PDT

Andre Alefeld Andre.Alefeld at Sun.COM
Fri Apr 21 09:52:02 BST 2006

the sunsource.net site is taken down for system maintenance, so if you
don't use any of its services during this time you'll be not affected at
all.

Andre