[GE users] Loose vs. tight MPICH integration

Duong Ta duongtnb at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 10:09:03 BST 2006

Dear Reuti,

Could you please help me find some links on how to tightly integrate MPICH-1
into SGE v6? It seems that on gridengine.sunsource.net we only have the
howtos on MPICH-2. For this link on MPICH-1
http://gridengine.sunsource.net/howto/mpich-integration.html, look like it's
not some sorts of tutorial on integrating MPICH-1 to SGE.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Duong

This is only a loose integration, as no qrsh is used to start the