[GE users] [queues] I'm sure I've missed something...

davide cittaro daweonline at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 15:30:28 BST 2006

Hi all, I'm sure I've missed something in complex configuration.
I've set some complex that are all BOOL values, so that if one
requests that complex, his job runs on a certain queue, but...
I.e.

$ qconf -sq srs.q
qname                 srs.q
hostlist              @ia32 @ia64
complex_values        srs=TRUE

if I run with qsub -l srs=TRUE my job goes to srs.q.
What doesn't happen is the opposite, meaning that some jobs go to
these queues even if they don't request a complex, I would like the
all.q queue being the default queue.

dawe
http://dawe.ilbello.com