[GE users] multiple exection nodes process incorrectly by automated install

Krzysztof Wilk chris at gridwisetech.com
Mon Apr 24 13:23:00 BST 2006

    [ The following text is in the "ISO-8859-2" character set. ]

Marco,

Thanks for information.

Next time when I install GE I will double check not to leave
EXEC_HOST_LIST_RM empty.
If it still fails I will inspect installation log file.

I have also received a piece of advice off-list. Failure in hostname
resolve process might be the reason for incorrect behaviour
("hostA.intranet" vs. "hostA"). AFAIR I left DEFAULT_DOMAIN as "none"
instead of changing it to "intranet".

Best,
Chris
Chris Wilk                            chris.wilk at gridwisetech.com
Consultant

GridwiseTech                          office/fax: +48 12 294 71 20