[GE users] DRMAA nativeSpecification and parametric index in working dir

Dev dev_hyd2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 25 14:38:11 BST 2006

    I get a DRMAA error saying

         error without diagnosis message

when I try to do the following.

I'm creating a Jobtemplate for a bulk job

setting the nativeSPecification to "-b no -shell yes"

and setting the workingDirectory to ("/home/dev/test/tester-" + JobTemplate.PARAMETRIC_INDEX)

and setting the remoteCommand to a shell script which has

#$ -S /bin/sh
#$ -cwd

at the top. This script exists both in

/home/dev/test/tester-1 and /home/dev/test/tester-2.

The runBulkJobs method is given the parameters (jt,1,2,1);

I dont get this error when I only set the nativeSpecification to ("-shell yes").

Am I trying to use flags that are completely incompatible?

/Dev