[GE users] Installing GridEngine on Mandriva

Bernard Li bli at bcgsc.ca
Thu Apr 27 00:35:08 BST 2006

Hi Rayson:

The "-Werror" patch was applied but I guess the biggest problem is not
having openmotif-devel which Red Hat/Fedora provides.

I guess I'm mainly asking for folks who were able to build it from
source on Mandriva, if nobody was able to then we will provide the build
logs and hopefully somebody here will be able to find out what's going
on.

Is SGE known to build with lesstif or other non-openmotif libraries?

Thanks,

Bernard