[GE users] Open MPI and SGE

Reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Thu Apr 27 05:52:26 BST 2006

Hi there,

the loose integration was straight forward, but there is no tight
integration for now:

http://gridengine.sunsource.net/servlets/ReadMsg?listName=dev&msgNo=2578

I didn't checked the latest sources again, but I'm not aware of a
change of "orted".

-- Reuti

PS: for the startopenmpi.sh:

PeHostfile2MachineFile()
{
    cat $1 | while read line; do
       # echo $line
       host=`echo $line|cut -f1 -d" "|cut -f1 -d"."`
       nslots=`echo $line|cut -f2 -d" "`
       echo $host slots=$nslots
    done
}