[GE users] User priority

Andre Thomas athomas at forensicmedia.co.uk
Thu Apr 27 20:13:58 BST 2006

Hi Massimo,

You may want to look at setting up a subordinate queue (low priority),
being subordinate of a high priority queue this way if you have jobs
running on the low priority queue, but all slots on the high priority
queue are filled, jobs will be suspended and 'make way' for high
priority jobs.

I don't know if that is the behaviour you want to see, just a thought.

cheers

andre