[GE users] Is it possible to autoinstall the sge qmaster?

kartwall maillistbox at 126.com
Fri Apr 28 10:34:54 BST 2006

    [ The following text is in the "GB2312" character set. ]

Thanks, Chris, I admit this is a very good idea but,
I found out this is only available on sge 6.0 version.

My sge is 5.3p6 which hasn't this feature, I think.
At least I cannot find the <sge_root>/utils/install_modules/inst_template.conf

But I have tried another way for this problem just now, that is using expect.
First I use autoexpect to record my qmaster & execd installation process, then I
got a script file just like XXX.exp. I run this script and all the installation became
automatically. I don't know whether it is stable so I will do more test on it.

======= 2006-04-26 07:23:00 =======