[GE users] qrsh with ssh and accounting

Rayson Ho rayrayson at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 17:58:04 BST 2006

Without the tight SSH integration, SGE will not be able to track the
processes in a job.

The tight SSH integration for OpenSSH is in mainline cvs, and there is
work going on to port it back to 6.0... May be Brooks or Ron can tell
you more about it:

http://gridengine.sunsource.net/servlets/BrowseList?list=dev&by=thread&from=9051

Rayson