[GE users] Interactive jobs disappear from qstat

Barry McInnes Barry.J.Mcinnes at noaa.gov
Tue Aug 1 15:43:04 BST 2006

Current tests :

If I force the ql.sh to use port 22, I get a valid ssh login to the
compute node, but the qstat entry disappears after 20-30 secs.
If I use the port number SGE designates, I don't get an ssh session, but
qstat displays the process unitl I Interrupt it.

How do I specify the ports range that SGE uses (like 54992) to run sshd
-i on the compute node ?