[GE users] Transfer Queues

Chris Chambers chambech at mls.jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Aug 2 19:07:40 BST 2006

Hello,
    I am trying to set up transfer queues and am having some difficulties.

I have two clusters that I am trying to tie together with transfer
queues.  I followed the instructions laid out in the how-to, but it
seems like the clusters aren't communicating with each other.

Whenever I try to submit a job to the transfer queue it simply says that
the queue is temporarily not available.  I thought that this might be
the load sensor, but I haven't been able to figure out a problem with it.

Thanks,

Chris