[GE users] AlreadyActiveSessionException

Wed Aug 2 19:58:19 BST 2006

Jeff,

Well, actually, you really should exit the session when your application
exits.  That, however, has nothing to do with your problem.  Looking at
the source code, I do not see any way that the
AlreadyActiveSessionException could be thrown, unless you have already
called init().  Sessions only exist in the context of a running
application.  When the application exits, the session is gone.  (With
u9, you will be able to explicitly reconnect by passing a parameter to
init(), but that's a different topic.)

You said this problem is new.  Are you sure that nothing changed in your
application that would cause init() to be called more than once?

Daniel