[GE users] Transfer Queues

Chris Chambers chambech at mls.jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Aug 2 21:22:48 BST 2006

Hi Reuti,
   Thanks for the reply.

   I did adjust the load sensor to the cluster settings.  However, I am
not sure if it works correctly.  When I run it from the command line, it
returns the number of jobs that are waiting and then it hangs.  It seems
to be waiting for input, but I am not sure exactly what this input is
supposed to be.

Thanks,

Chris