[GE users] Array jobs with each job in a separate host?

Olesen, Mark Mark.Olesen at arvinmeritor.com
Fri Aug 4 13:29:22 BST 2006

> BTW: For our own usage, I just made a small change in our SGE to
> allow also "empty integer values", i.e. "-l job_license_a" will mean
> "-l job_license_a=1", as it is already implemented for boolean
> complexes where it defaults to "TRUE" if left out. Is this also
> needed by others?

This would seem to be a sensible default behaviour.

/mark

This e-mail message and any attachments may contain legally privileged, confidential or proprietary Information, or information otherwise protected by law of ArvinMeritor, Inc., its affiliates, or third parties. This notice serves as marking of its ?Confidential? status as defined in any confidentiality agreements concerning the sender and recipient. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer.